Welcome to your Student Zone!
Welcome to your brand new Student Zone, over time this will grow into a great place to find lots of fantastic resources, information and ideas!
Click on the pictures below to take you to our pages of suggestions and ideas for activities to keep you busy and learning at home!
Don’t forget to find and follow us on Twitter for our most up-to-date posts – @SchoolWatergate
What would you like to do today?
from the Watergate staff just for you! NEW – May 2020
Click on your class below to head over to your very own class page with activity ideas from your teachers:
|Sky Class||Olive Class||Red Class||Violet Class||Pink Class|
|Orange Class||Green Class||Yellow Class||Blue Class||Silver Class|
|Peach Class||Lime Class||Aqua Class||Gold Class|
Useful links and websites (information correct at time of writing, Watergate is not responsible for the content of external websites)
- Barefoot Books – have a range of animate videos of stories from their collection. All free to watch – www.barefootbooks.com/kids/animated-videos
- SENict Resources – have accessible activities and support materials for use online (using switches, touch-screens, mouse and eye-gaze) as well as activities to download and use offline. there are also useful links to other websites – www.ianbean.co.uk/senict-members-resource-portal/
- BBC – for songs and music – www.bbc.co.uk/schoolradio/subjects/earlylearning
- Knee Bouncers – for fun online games – www.kneebouncers.com/kneebouncers.html
- For children’s stories told by actors, head to – www.youtube.com/user/StorylineOnline
- Singing hands – have some fun ways for everyone to learn Makaton signing – https://singinghands.co.uk
- Joanna Grace – always has suggestions for some amazing sensory resources – www.thesensoryprojects.co.uk/resources
Not found what you are looking for? Wanting something specific? Found something great to share with others?
Send an email with your requests, ideas and brilliant finds to: firstname.lastname@example.org