Instrument of government: Foundation Special School
1. The name of the school is Watergate School.
2. The school is a Foundation Special school.
3. The name of the governing body is “The governing body of Watergate School”.
4. The governing body shall consist of:
a) Four parent governors
b) One LA governor
c) One staff governor
d) One headteacher
e) Three foundation governors
f) Five co-opted governors
5. Total number of governors: 15
6. The Brent Knoll and Watergate Co-operative Trust in entitled to appoint Foundation Governors.
7. The school has a Trust.
8. This instrument of government comes into effect on 16 March 2015.
9. This instrument was made by order of Lewisham Local Authority on 14 January 2015.
10. A copy of the instrument must be supplied to every member of the governor
body (and the headteacher if not a governor), and any trustees.