Olive Class teaching staff have been busy finding and creating activities for you!
Click on the links below to explore and try some…
- Lisa has been shopping – can you help her to sort and count the tin cans, bottles and boxes? I wonder if you can find some things in your house to sort and count?
- Lisa has two friends in the garden today getting ready for a picnic!
- Lisa has two more action songs for you this week – ‘Happy and You Know It’ and ‘Wheels on the Bus’ – can you join in too?
- Seeing people in gloves and masks can be a bit worrying…explore why some people might be wearing gloves and asks and why we all need to be washing our hands with Lisa…
- Get fit counting to 100 by clicking here!
- A ‘Walking, Walking’ song…
- What has Lisa found in her garden today?
- Here are three actions songs from Lisa for you to join in with!
- Join Lisa for one of our favourite stories!
- Can you join in with the actions of this song with Lisa?
- Ever heard of aquafaba foam? Me neither! Click here for a link to find out how to make this sensory play foam and for other sensory play ideas.
- Lisa has collected bottles to play a skittles game with counting…can you try this at home too?
- Terry the Tortoise makes another appearance and has a snack!
- Lisa shows us how to grow tomato plants from slices of tomato!!
- Lisa shows us what happened with the tomato seeds and what to do next…
- The Big Number Song
- 10 Little Numbers Song
- Mark-Making Pattern Cards
- Number Cards 0-10
- Blueberry & Banana Muffin healthy bake by Joe Wicks
- Lisa sings the Olive Class ‘Hello Song’ – listen out for your name! Can you join in?
- What does Lisa have in her bag today for you?
- Use this link for an edible chocolate playdough recipe