Red Class teaching staff have been busy finding and creating activities for you!
Click on the links below to explore and try some…
- Catherine tells the story of The very hungry caterpillar
- Catherine tells the story of a A Squash and a Squeeze
- How to make Edible Play Dough
- Playdough Song
- Learning to Sign
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar – a signed story by Singing Hands…
- Try making a caterpillar from an egg box to play with whilst watching and listening to the Hungry Caterpillar story…just click here!
- A Hungry Caterpillar maths activity…
- Katie from Purple has been missing you all very much and has a sensory story with lots of actions for you. Can you join in the actions as Katie tell the story of ‘Trashy Town’?
- Hello to Alara, Zack, Jake and Mert…
- Hello to Destiny, Rayne, Deniz, Luchiarno, Zakkiyya and Sasha…
- Are you ready to go on a Bear Hunt with Catherine today Red Class? The story is split into three videos below…what sounds can you hear?
Below are the links to the videos we use on a daily basis in red class to separate the different times of the day – you may wish to use these at home (or ones of your own) to provide some routine and structure to days at home…Morning at arrival or during relaxation times:Before lunch time:During lunch time:After playtime, before the afternoon sessions
- Catherine sings 5 Little Men in a Flying Saucer – do you remember the actions?
- Can you count the 5 Speckled Frogs with Catherine in this song?
- Catherine sings Alice the Camel!
- Can you copy the actions with Catherine to The Wheels on the Bus?
- This is a real Watergate favourite…get ready to pat your lap or bang a drum if you have one!
- Catherine says goodbye for now to Red Class
- Jolly Phonics songs