Click on the links below for activities and ideas for super sensory exploration…
- Sensory Speckled Frogs song – just when you thought sharing songs couldn’t get any better! Even setting this up would be a great fine motor activity…
5 Speckled Frogs – click here for the printable version and the lyrics!
- Sensory Squishy Bag – super easy version with just a little flour and water mixed together and a drop of food colouring poured into a zip-lock sandwich bag. Lovely sensory exploration, especially useful for exploring different textures for anyone not so keen on getting messy hands!
- Use your squishy bag to share a sensory massage together – it feels so nice! Try extending and changing the feeling of the sensory massage by cooling the squishy bag in the fridge or adding items to the bag for a different texture…click here to see the video for ideas
- Frozen Squishy Bag – when you have finished exploring your squishy bag, don’t throw it away! Pop it in the freezer for a whole new sensory exploration experience. What does it feel like now? Can you still squish it? What sound does it make?
- Sensory Car Wash activity idea from Jo
- Balloons – can you use your communication to help Natalie blow up balloons?
- Taste Safe sensory recipes_Mothercould
- Stuck at home – Activity Ideas
- Sensory Journey and Sensory Story Pack