Sky Class teaching staff have been busy finding and creating activities for you!
Click on the links below to explore and try some…
- Hello Song – Sky Class were beginning to enjoy this song. We all sat in a circle to play an instrument (triangle for the moon, or shakers for the stars) and we used Makaton for other parts of the song (the sun, moving our hands in big circles) while we sang the song and it was played:
- Click here for a link to a website where you can find examples of different songs and learning objectives you could be working on at home
- Click here for some easy recipes that you can try at home!
- Hello song:
- Head over to the HelpKidzLearn website for a wide range of online activities, games and learning opportunities. Get access to the resources using the information below:
Activity taken from educational website Helpkidzlearn: “Jumping Jack”
- Creative activity (cooking ideas) by clicking here
- “The Ugly Duckling”